My highlights/lowest points of the night:
(in no particular order)
- JLo crotch shot
- Miguel kicking a fan in the head during his performance
- Nicki Minaj's lap dance to Lil Wayne
- Miley Cyrus's completely obvious disgusted face upon announcing JBiebs win
- The massive amounts of lip synching (how is that okay and accepted!?)
- Prince still killing his performances as always
- Taylor Swift's kind of funny comment about her fans being her longest relationship (I can never decide if TSwift would be my enemy or my BFF. Am I the only one?)
- Justin Bieber getting BOOED during his acceptance speech for the Milestone Award (which I thought he handled pretty well considering he was about to cry)
- TSwift's reaction to Selena Gomez and JBiebs meeting and cheek kissing backstage
- CELINE DION making an appearance and looking better than ever.
Now for what we've all been waiting for, the fashion of the evening:
Age looks good on her. Hopefully I can be that lucky.
She finally strayed from the white dress and soft hair. THANK YOU!
The neon accents and cut outs made this dress young, fresh, and flirty.
LOVE her hair long and highlighted.
NYC UPDATE: I am moving into NYU's University Hall this Sunday to begin my summer internship and classes! It is in my nature to severely overpack, and my suitcases are busting at the seams. I'm already racking my brain on what to wear for my first day at Badgley Mischka. Any thoughts or ideas?
Maybe a red dress with polka dots?
CHECK US OUT!