A Liebster Award is an honor. It is for up-and-coming bloggers who are working on getting a larger following and giving them some recognition. Hey, I'll take it!
2. I am in my fourth (ew, time flies) week of living in New York City for the second summer.
3. I am interning for People's Revolution this summer. It's a dream come true. I can't believe how lucky I have been.
4. I am a rising senior at the University of South Carolina. I am a northerner trapped in the south, and though I would not live there permanently, I loved being able to have the opportunity to live so far from home in such a beautiful area. Not to mention all of the people I've met from being there!
5. My golden retriever Molly is probably (definitely, undeniably) my best friend and my favorite little chunk-a-munk. She is a whale of a dog and lives with me at school. She always keeps me laughing. You can find dat bitch on Twitter, so hit the follow button NOW.
6. Justin Timberlake is a God among men. He is funny, sexy, handsome, musically inclined and can do wonders on the dance floor. I will accept that he is not my one true love, but that will not keep me from holding my standards that high when it comes to other men. Just sayin'. We ain't settling over here.
7. I have a younger brother named Luca who just graduated from high school. He will go to Kent State University this fall and has been signed to their baseball team as an outfielder. I can't wait to see him sign with the MLB in the next few years. We dream big in the Fuscardo household, okay?
We also work hard, so there.
8. I still sleep with a stuffed dog every night. I've had it since I was 8, and he's not going anywhere.
9. The only non-alcoholic drink I consume is water. I hate tastes in my mouth.
10. I make my bed every morning. It's a great way to start the day, and I love coming home to a made bed every evening.
11. I speak in movie/TV quotes on the reg.
LOL this is rude. I have no idea. Maybe my first pair of combat boots. It was the first time I really started transforming my wardrobe into what I wanted it to be. I still have them and wear them time to time. The soles have holes in them and the heels are super glued on, but they're my babies.
2. Where do you get style inspiration?
I get my inspiration from my friends, my classmates, magazines and blogs. So. Anywhere.
3. What’s your favorite color? Why?
Purple. My birthstone is amethyst, and also because I think it is very underrated.
And black. Because duh.
4. Where do you see your blog in the next year?
I hope to see my blog grow greatly in 2014. I hope to have more collaborations and partnerships. I wouldn't be mad about getting paid to blog from time to time either. I want my blog to be a place for everyone. A place where anyone can find something for them whether it's beauty tips, book recommendations or to see who wore what when.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Of course the usual places like Paris, Milan, etc., but I would need to do a little more Googling to find out the one place I would go if I could go anywhere. Somewhere tourists aren't bumping into me, a place most people don't take the time to go see. A faraway place where I can wear a great fall outfit–you know I love coats–and sit in front of a fountain would be ideal.
6. Put your music on your phone/iPod/computer on shuffle. What’s the first song that comes up?
Ahhh, my iTunes knows me so well. Strawberry Bubblegum by Justin Timberlake. Boom.
7. Chocolate or vanilla?
8. Who’s your ultimate celebrity crush?
.....lol Justin Timberlake. I guess.
9. What’s the background of your computer right now?
Black & white aerial view of New York City, baby.
10. Best book you’ve read in the past year?
Gone Girl or The Fault in Our Stars.
11. If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
One food? That's too hard. Choose one category of food? Asian.